ReadWriteQuiz
Chinese dictionary
v.blame; take offense
事情没给你办好,请不要见怪。
Please don't blame me for not handling the affair well for you.
菜做得不好,请不要见怪。
I hope you won't mind my poor cooking.
批评得不对,可别见怪。
Don't take offence if my criticism is incorrect.
如果我冒昧相助,他会见怪吗?
Would he take it amiss if I offered to help?
对某件事不见怪
take something in good part
对我讲的话请不要见怪。
I hope you will not take any offense at my words.
等十分钟你不会见怪吧?
Do you mind waiting for ten minutes?
请别见怪。
Please do not take offence.
谅你也不见怪。
I trust that you will not blame me.
请别见怪,但你确定你的计算准确无误吗?
No offence intended, but are you sure your calculations are right?