v.give/deliver/make a lecture/speech
mount the podium to deliver a speech
lecture before a large audience
He will make a circuit of the nearby universities to give lectures.
Did you attend his lecture?
lecture on a special topic
Hot words today
- 帽headgear; cap-like cover for something
- 关注follow with interest; follow a blog
- 报纸newspaper; newsprint
- 的used to indicate a modifying and modified relationship
- 我self; one
- 冰淇淋ice cream
- 不not; used to reply in the negative
- 水water; a general term for rivers, lakes, seas, etc.
- 应付handle; do something perfunctorily
- 喜欢like; happy