n.prison/jail cell; prison; jail
She has been put into prison.
He has to spend a night in a prison cell.
a dank prison cell
Three terrorists were put in a maximum-security cell.
- common measure word"牢房" is often matched with measure word "间".
Hot words today
- 帽headgear; cap-like cover for something
- 关注follow with interest; follow a blog
- 报纸newspaper; newsprint
- 的used to indicate a modifying and modified relationship
- 我self; one
- 冰淇淋ice cream
- 不not; used to reply in the negative
- 水water; a general term for rivers, lakes, seas, etc.
- 应付handle; do something perfunctorily
- 喜欢like; happy