Many shells were left on the beach after an ebb tide.
Low tide time
That commercial street now gives one the strong feeling that it is on the wane.
wait for the tide to go out
The tide is ebbing.
The tide was going out, and the sand was smooth and glittering.
- Separable word"退" and "潮" can be combined as one word, or be used separately with other elements inserted.
What time did the tide ebb last night?
The sea ebbs tide twice a day.
The sea has ebbed tide.
Chinese words with pinyin tui chao
Hot words today
- 帽headgear; cap-like cover for something
- 关注follow with interest; follow a blog
- 报纸newspaper; newsprint
- 的used to indicate a modifying and modified relationship
- 我self; one
- 冰淇淋ice cream
- 不not; used to reply in the negative
- 水water; a general term for rivers, lakes, seas, etc.
- 应付handle; do something perfunctorily
- 喜欢like; happy