n.Buddhist; one who has attained enlightenment
Buddhists are compassionate and merciful.
believe in Buddhism
the wide-open church of Buddhism
n.image/statue of Buddha
There are three Buddhas in the main hall of the temple.
n.Buddhist scripture or sutra; Buddhist sacred literature
recite Buddhist scripture
Words and phrases with 佛
- 佛得角人[word]Cabo/Cape Verdean
- 佛老[word]Buddha and Laozi
- 佛手[word]Buddha's hand
- 佛号[word]name of Buddha, especially Amitabha
- 佛眼相看[idiom]regard with mercy
- 佛口蛇心[idiom]with Buddha's mouth but viper's heart
- "佛" is often matched with measure word "尊".
one statue of Buddha