weave the net
knot the tie
v.unite; be linked in some way
start the feud
This matter can be over.
The case is closed.
tie the knot
give the written guarantee
Words and phrases with 结
- 结晶[word]crystallize; crystal
- 结核[word]tubercle; tuberculosis
- 结缘[word]become attached to
- 结对子[word]associate with another party in a beneficial partnership
- 结婚登记[word]marriage registration
- 结算[word]close an account
- 结伴[word]go with
- 结党营私[idiom]band together for selfish reasons
- 结草衔环[idiom]make a grass knot or champ a ring in order to repay kindness
- 结发夫妻[idiom]husband and wife by the first marriage
- Note"结" is usually pronounced as "jié". When pronounced as "jiē", it is used for plants to grow fruits and seeds, such as "开花结果"; it is also used for "结实" and "结巴".
- "结" is often matched with measure word "个".