adv.time and again; repeatedly
This land is very low-lying and often floods.
She was repeatedly hit, but she didn't give up.
He suffered repeated setbacks in his career.
time and again
Words and phrases with 屡
- 屡次[word]time and again
- 屡屡[word]again and again
- 屡战屡胜[word]have fought many battles and won every one of them
- 屡战屡捷[idiom]have fought many battles and won every one of them
- 屡见不鲜[idiom]be no rare sight
- 屡试不爽[idiom]put to repeated tests and proved right
- 屡见迭出[idiom]emerge one after another
- 屡次三番[idiom]many times
- 屡战屡败[idiom]have repeatedly fought and lost