n.distinguish; discriminate; tell apart; tell the difference
v.decide; judge; determine
decide a case
mark examination papers
v.pass a verdict; condemn; sentence
He was sentenced to death
They were sentenced to three years' imprisonment.
He was sentenced to five years at hard labour.
adj.obviously (different); (differ) apparently; evidently
be quite a different person
Words and phrases with 判
- 判刑[word]award punishment
- 判据[word]evidence; criterion
- 判令[word]make a binding court decision
- 判决记录[word]judgment record
- 判卷[word]grade exams
- 判例法[word]case law
- 判若水火[idiom]be completely different
- 判若天渊[idiom]the difference is as between high heaven and the deep sea
- 判若鸿沟[idiom]be completely different; #$
- 判若两人[idiom]ave become quite a different person
- 判若云泥[idiom]poles apart
- 判若黑白[idiom]The difference is as between the black and white.