fine autumn weather
v.get angry; be enraged
I was deliberately trying to annoy him.
Don't make me angry.
His anger dissipated.
Open the window to let in some fresh air.
The ball is fully swelled with air.
The tyre is fully inflated.
in low spirits
Morale should be boosted, not dampened.
be out of breath
breathe a sigh of relief
The old woman has stopped breathing.
smell of earth
n.vital energy; energy of life
deficiency of vital energy
vital energy and blood
Words and phrases with 气
- 气急[word]be out of breath
- 气质[word]temperament; qualities
- 气概[word]lofty quality
- 气喘[word]gasp; asthma
- 气宇轩昂[idiom]have a dignified appearance
- 气喘如牛[idiom]gasping for breath
- 气壮山河[idiom]full of power and grandeur
- 气势磅礴[idiom]of great momentum
- 气息奄奄[idiom]be at one's last gasp; on the verge of extinction
- 气喘吁吁[idiom]pant for breath
- 气急败坏[idiom]flustered and exasperated
- 气度不凡[idiom]be impressive in appearance
- Note"气" is different from "汽". "气" mostly refers to various gases in the natural state; "汽" mostly refers to the gas in an unnatural state. For example, "气锤" is different from "汽锤", and "气轮机" is different from "汽轮机".