Structure:Left to right
v.be close to; warm
keep to the point
adj.eager; anxious; keen; eagerly
sincere and earnest
eager to study
v.correspond to; accord with; conform to/with
The article keeps to the point.
The translation does not quite correspond to the original.
adv.must; definitely; have to; be sure to
Be sure not to delay.
One should never be presumptuous and opinionated.
be sure to remember
v.feel one's pulse (used in traditional Chinese medical treatment)
look, listen, question and feel the pulse
Words and phrases with 切
- 切骨[word]to the bone/marrow
- 切诊[word]pulse feeling and palpation
- 切谏[word]earnestly advise
- 切切细语[word]a private talk in small voice
- 切音[word]use two Chinese characters to represent the pronunciation of a third character
- 切末[word]simple stage property
- 切齿[word]grind one's teeth
- 切实[word]realistic; conscientious
- 切切实实[idiom]down to earth
- 切齿痛恨[idiom]gnash one's teeth in hatred
- 切骨之仇[idiom]deep/bitter hatred
- 切切此布[idiom]This proclamation is hereby issued in all sincerity and earnestness.
- 切肤之痛[idiom]a deep sorrow
- 切齿腐心[idiom]hate with all one's soul
- 切中时弊[idiom]strike hard at the current social evils
- 切中要害[idiom]hit the mark