Another interesting question is whether parents sleep with their children.
You're the one that's supposed to teach me how to walk and talk, chew with my mouth closed?
In Japan, parents and doctors are adamant that co-sleeping with children until they are at least at school age will reassure them.
n.tomb (of an emperor)
v.fmlstop; end; cease
The matter is closed.
die a natural death
Words and phrases with 寝
- 寝宫[word]sleeping quarters of the emperor and empress; coffin chamber in an imperial mausoleum
- 寝食[word]sleeping and eating
- 寝食俱废[idiom]unable to swallow a bite of food or close one's eyes in sleep
- 寝不安席[idiom]be worried and sleepless
- 寝食不安[idiom]be worried waking or sleeping