As production developed, so did the standard of living.
He followed us up the stairs.
prep.let somebody do as he likes
So long as what you do is right, I'll go along with you.
Whatever you say, I will go.
It's up to you to decide whether to do it or not.
without extra trouble
yield and comply
She looks like her mother.
prep.(used in introducing the causal conditions of an action) with
change with conditions
adv.(used before two verbs or verbal phrases to indicate that the first action is immediately followed by the latter)
Words and phrases with 随
- 随军记者[word]war correspondent
- 随迁[word]change and register permanent residence with the head of the household when this person moves to a new locality
- 随从[word]attend; entourage
- 随带[word]go along with; take/bring something along with one
- 随方就圆[idiom]be adjustable to circumstances
- 随风转舵[idiom]follow prevailing trends
- 随行就市[idiom]fluctuate along with market conditions
- 随波逐流[idiom]go with the flow
- 随遇而安[idiom]reconcile oneself to one's situation
- 随机应变[idiom]adjust to changing circumstances
- 随心所欲[idiom]at one's sweet will
- 随时随地[idiom]anywhere and anytime
- 随声附和[idiom]agree to what somebody says