Structure:Left to right
adj.(of water) dark/deep green; sea-green; (of water) greenish-blue
deep blue sea
chills and fever
Words and phrases with 沧
- 沧桑[word]Seas change into mulberry fields and mulberry fields into seas.
- 沧波[word]blue waves
- 沧浪[word]dark green water
- 沧海一鳞[word]a drop in the bucket
- 沧茫[word]endlessly vast
- 沧海[word]deep blue sea
- 沧海一粟[idiom]drop in the ocean
- 沧海横流[idiom]seas in turbulence
- 沧海桑田[idiom]Seas change into mulberry fields and mulberry fields into seas.
- 沧海遗珠[idiom]pearl dropped in the depths of the sea