Structure:Left to right
The criminal robs money on the road.
That man robbed her of her wallet.
v.vie for; scramble for
It is obvious that their are competing for business by doing so.
The reporter scoops to report a news story.
There was an undignified scramble for the best seats.
rush in the harvest
rush to repair
He rushed over and took the luggage from his guest's hands
Scrape the bottom of the pot before you wash it.
The boy fell and scraped the skin off his knee.
Words and phrases with 抢
- 抢青[word]rush a harvest of ripening crops
- 抢墒[word]hurry to sow seeds while there is sufficient moisture in the soil
- 抢跑[word]jump/beat the gun; false start
- 抢嘴[word]try to get the first word in; rush to eat up the food
- 抢婚[word]marriage by capture; to rob the bride or bridegroom
- NoteWhen pronounced as "qiǎng", it means "fight for the first place"; when pronounced as "qiāng", it refers to collision, such as "以头抢地".