Structure:Above to below
n.bag; pocket; sack; pouch
He put a candy in his pocket.
In a durable plastic case,they fit well in the pockets of cargo pants.
He folded it in his handkerchief and placed it in the inside pocket of his jacket.
v.wrap up and let hang in a piece of cloth, etc.
carry several apples.
carry some crab apples
carry a few eggs
v.move round; circle
walk around in the forest for ages
circle round from the north
v.canvass; solicit (business)
drum up trade
v.take upon oneself; take all the responsibility for
If anything goes wrong, I'll take responsibility for it.
v.reveal; make known; expose
His dirty dealings were all exposed.
bring up everything about his past
Words and phrases with 兜
- 兜圈子[word]go around in circles; beat about the bush
- 兜生意[word]drum up trade
- 兜肚[word]diamond-shaped undergarment covering abdomen
- 兜底[word]disclose the whole story
- 兜揽[word]canvass; take upon oneself
- 兜头[word]right on the head
- 兜兜[word]undergarment covering the chest and abdomen
- 兜肚连肠[idiom]bring all up
- 兜头盖脸[idiom]right in the face
- common measure word"兜" is often matched with measure word "个".