v.dialturn; corner; change direction; crook
Car turns into an alley.
Let's turn back.
The jet began to turn off the main runway.
n.crutch; walking stick; cane
He walks with a cane.
v.limp; be lame
v.abduct; kidnap; swindle; make off with
swindle money out of somebody
carry off a woman by fraud
n.spoken form for the numeral "seven"
Words and phrases with 拐
- 拐棒[word]crooked stick; leg bones of beef, sheep, pigs, etc.
- 拐骗[word]cheat/swindle; traffic in person
- 拐杖[word]walking stick
- 拐带[word]traffic in persons
- 拐子[word]cripple; abductor
- 拐棍[word]walking stick with one end bent as a handle; crutch
- 拐弯抹角[idiom]proceed along a zigzag road; talk in a roundabout way