n.tray; plate; dish; something in the shape, or with the function, of a plate; ancient washbasin or washbowl
I bought a salad plate.
That's a nice pie plate.
I bought a plastic plate for my kid.
A snake can coil itself up or coil around a branch.
Coil up the rope and put it away.
She coiled up her braids.
v.examine; look into; check
try to get to the heart of a matter
take inventory in the warehouse
make an enquiry
measure wordgame; set
play a game of chess
n.market quotation; current price
v.transfer the ownership of
transfer the ownership of a shop
build a kang
build a brick cooking range
Words and phrases with 盘
- 盘陀[word]uneven; tortuous
- 盘山[word]wind up a mountain
- 盘桓[word]stay; wind round and round
- 盘石[word]now written as 磐石
- 盘道[word]winding mountain road
- 盘整[word]make slow, small adjustment in a given scope; readjust
- 盘根错节[idiom]interwoven roots and stems; complex
- 盘根究底[idiom]get to the bottom of things
- 盘龙卧虎[idiom]crouching dragons and hidden tigers
- 盘根问底[idiom]get to the heart/root of a matter
- 盘踞要津[idiom]hold a place of importance
- 盘龙之癖[idiom]excessive fondness of gambling
- 盘石之固[idiom]a sound basis on which friendship or affection, etc. rests
- 盘马弯弓[idiom]make a show of intimidation without springing into action at once
- "盘" is often matched with measure word "个".