Go and count how many trees we planted yesterday.
count from 11 to 30
v.be reckoned as; rank
She is the best in the class in terms of academic performance.
She is the tallest in the class.
She is the most cultured.
enumerate the crimes somebody has committed
Words and phrases with 数
- 数来宝[word]form of impromptu rhythmic storytelling to the accompaniment of bamboo clappers or ox bones tied with copper bells
- 数纸机[word]counting machine
- 数得着[word]be reckoned as outstanding, important, etc.
- 数念[word]recite line by line
- 数伏[word]begin to be reckoned as the dog days; #$
- 数落[word]rebuke; enumerate
- 数一数二[idiom]count as one of the very best
- 数短论长[idiom]gossip idly
- 数九寒天[idiom]the coldest days of the year
- 数黑论黄[idiom]talk irresponsibly
- 数米而炊[idiom]count the grains of rice before steaming them; be extremely poor/impoverished
- 数典忘祖[idiom]give all the historical facts except those about one's own ancestors
- 数黄道白[idiom]coax with sweet words
- 数往知来[idiom]draw inference about the future from the past