Chinese dictionary
v.slacken (off); relax one's efforts; slack up one's effort
工程越接近尾声,我们越不能松劲。
The nearer the project comes to its end, the more important it is that we do not slacken our efforts.
松劲心情
slack mood
我今年松劲了。
I've slack off this year.
即使进展顺利也不要松劲。
Don't let down even if the going is good.
要加倍努力,不能松劲。
Redouble your efforts and not slacken off.
即使我们赢了也不能松劲。
We mustn't let up even though we're winning.
不要松劲,他们很快就赶过你了。
Don't let down! They'll surpass you soon.
活就快要完了,不要松劲。
Don't let down now, just when the job's nearly finished.
antonym
Word usage
- Separable word"松" and "劲" can be combined as one word, or be used separately with other elements inserted.
他考上大学后就松了劲,认为不用再努力了。
After he got into college, he slackened his efforts and decided that there was no need to work harder.
她在工作上从没松过劲,一直很努力。
She never slackened up in her work and always works hard.
在学习上松不得劲。
One cannot slacken up in his studies.