Structure:Left to right
adj.sparse; thinly scattered; meagre
The trees have been planted a bit more sparsely.
The intensive gunfire had become sporadic.
The seeds are scattered sparsely.
have thin hair
adj.rare; scarce; uncommon
The area was sparsely populated and desolate.
Rare things are precious.
Since ancient times, men have rarely lived to be seventy.
I prefer runny jam.
This gruel is too thin.
I'll take the gooey one, you take the liquid one.
dilute sulphuric acid
Words and phrases with 稀
- 稀酸[word]dilute acid
- 稀缺规律[word]law of scarcity
- 稀饭[word]rice or millet gruel; like
- 稀松[word]sloppy; bad
- 稀缺经济[word]scarcity economy
- 稀土矿[word]rare-earth ore
- 稀巴烂[word]smashed to pieces
- 稀稀落落[idiom]thinly scattered
- 稀世之珍[idiom]now written as 稀世之宝
- 稀世之宝[idiom]rare treasure
- 稀里糊涂[idiom]not know what one is about; perfunctory
- 稀稀拉拉[idiom]thinly scattered; slack
- 稀里哗啦[idiom]patter; broken violently into pieces