Structure:Above right surround
v.carry; hold; load
This truck can carry three tons of cargo.
These vessels carry small crews, usually of around twenty men.
With these very large passenger payloads, one question looms above all others – safety.
v.be filled with
Whirling rain swept over the road.
adv.fmland; as well as; at the same time; while
dance and sing joyously
Words and phrases with 载
- 载途[word]distance; fill the road
- 载波通信[word]carrier communications
- 载驳货船[word]barge carrier
- 载重吨位[word]deadweight tonnage
- 载频[word]carrier frequency
- 载歌载舞[idiom]sing and dance joyously and festively
- 载酒问字[idiom]studious and inquisitive
- 载沉载浮[idiom]now floating, now submerging
- 载驰载驱[idiom]darting and dashing
- 载舟覆舟[idiom]It is highly important for a ruler to heed the voice of the people.
- 载戢干戈[idiom]stop fighting
- 载笑载言[idiom]talking and laughing
- Note"载" is usually pronounced as "zài". When pronounced as "zǎi", it refers to record things, and is used in formal occasions, such as "记载"; it also refers to years, such as "千载难逢".