v.accomplish; succeed; complete; (as opposed to "defeat, failure")finish
be crowned with success
This thing worked.
n.achievement; result; yield
without achieving any result
adj.in considerable numbers or amounts; reach a certain degree (in terms of considerable numbers or time)
in considerable numbers
for months and years
Output has doubled and redoubled.
v.become; turn/change into
be toughened and hardened into steel
The snow melted into water.
v.achievement; fully developed or fully grown; maturing phase of a creature; result
adj.established; ready-made; fixed; existing
v.all right; be acceptable; be all right
All right! I'll call you then.
OK, do it this way.
Any time will do.
v.able; capable; be capable/able
measure wordone-tenth; 10%; one out of ten
n.Cheng, a surname
Words and phrases with 成
- 成为[word]turn into
- 成套[word]form a complete set; complete set
- 成品油[word]refined oil product
- 成文[word]existing writings; be written down
- 成交额[word]number of completed transactions
- 成家[word]get married; become a recognized expert in a branch of art or science
- 成就[word]accomplishment; achieve
- 成竹在胸[idiom]have a well-thought-out plan
- 成群结队[idiom]gather in groups
- 成龙配套[idiom]link up the parts to form a whole
- 成双成对[idiom]in pairs
- 成家立业[idiom]get married and start a career
- 成败得失[idiom]success or failure, gain or loss
- 成人之美[idiom]aid somebody in doing a good deed
- 成年累月[idiom]year after year
- 成千成万[idiom]large quantity