Remember to redden your lips.
His lips were dry during the lecture.
He pressed his lips together and said nothing.
lick one's lips
bite one's lip
Words and phrases with 唇
- 唇膏[word]lipstick; liprouge
- 唇吻[word]lips; eloquence
- 唇胗[word]dry sore on the lips
- 唇语[word]lip language
- 唇干口燥[idiom]one's lips are dry and one's mouth parched
- 唇齿相依[idiom]be as close as lips and teeth
- 唇枪舌战[idiom]a fierce battle of tongue
- 唇枪舌剑[idiom]cross verbal swords
- 唇齿之邦[idiom]states that are as close as lips and teeth
- 唇焦舌敝[idiom]talk oneself hoarse
- 唇红齿白[idiom]red lips and white teeth
- 唇亡齿寒[idiom]as closely related as the lips and the teeth