Structure:Above left surround
v.put/place (money, etc.) in a bank; deposit; save
Many young people don't want to put their money in the bank.
Keep cash in the bank that is temporarily out of use.
He always deposits half of his salary in the bank.
v.exist; live; survive
Both parents are still living.
There is a store of grain in the warehouse.
A large quantity of water is stored in the reservoir.
Tomatoes won't keep in hot weather.
v.preserve; lay in a store (of); collect; accumulate
suffer from indigestion
v.remain on balance; be in stock; be left over
v.cherish; harbor; nurse; nourish; entertain; bear
v.leave something somewhere/with somebody
bicycle park shed
leave one's bicycle in a bicycle park
v.reserve; retain; keep back
leave the question as it is
leave the question open
Words and phrases with 存
- 存续[word]exist and continue
- 存活率[word]survival rate
- 存照[word]file a document; document on file
- 存钱[word]deposit money
- 存储器[word]computer memory
- 存入[word]put in; logging
- 存亡未卜[idiom]To live or to die can’t be predicted.
- 存心不良[idiom]have wicked intentions
- 存而不论[idiom]put aside and not resolve for the time being
- 存亡绝续[idiom]go on living or be destroyed