v.carry on a shoulder pole
Carry water with a shoulder pole and buckets.
He is unable to carry anything either on his shoulder or in his hands.
Can you shoulder these goods?
v.shoulder; take on; undertake; be burdened with
We don't be afraid of undertaking the risk.
Mind your own business; don't shoulder the responsibility for others.
How can you handle such a serious matter?
Words and phrases with 担
- 担任[word]assume the office of
- 担名[word]bear a certain name
- 担保金额[word]amount of guarantee
- 担保合同[word]contract of guarantee/guaranty
- 担纲[word]play the leading role
- 担不起[word]be unable to shoulder; not deserve
- 担搁[word]same as 耽搁
- 担保物权[word]real rights granted by way of security
- 担酒牵羊[idiom]carry wine and lead in sheep
- 担惊受怕[idiom]feel alarmed
- 担戴不起[idiom]not able to assume the responsibility
- 担当不起[idiom]can’t bear the responsibility
- 担风袖月[idiom]with the wind on one's back and the moonlight in one's sleeves