He is courage.
I am cowardly.
She has the courage.
bear gall bladder
n.bladder-like flask fixed inside a container to hold water, air, etc.
the glass liner of a vacuum flask
rubber bladder of a ball
Words and phrases with 胆
- 胆病[word]disorder of gallbladder
- 胆囊癌[word]carcinoma of the gall bladder
- 胆裂魂飞[idiom]be frightened out of one's wits
- 胆大包天[idiom]be extremely audacious
- 胆大妄为[idiom]bold and reckless
- 胆大心细[idiom]brave but not reckless
- 胆战心惊[idiom]tremble with fear
- 胆大包身[idiom]audacious in the extreme
- 胆小怕事[idiom]timid and overcautious
- 胆丧魂消[idiom]be out of one's wits with fright
- "胆" is often matched with measure word "个".