This kind of tiger is native to India.
The tiger is the king of the forest.
Is the one with spots a leopard or a tiger?
the flying tigers
v.diallook fierce; look ferocious; put on a fierce/angry look
take a fierce look
Words and phrases with 虎
- 虎皮宣[word]light-striped coloured rice paper
- 虎啸猿啼[word]Tigers roar and monkeys cry.
- 虎穴除奸[word]eliminate an evildoer in his stronghold
- 虎牙[word]protruding canine tooth; Huya
- 虎克定律[word]Hook's law
- 虎威[word]power and prestige
- 虎士[word]brave warrior
- 虎头蛇尾[idiom]a tiger's head and a snake's tail
- 虎背熊腰[idiom]of powerful build
- 虎落平阳[idiom]It was as though a tiger left his hills and descended to the plains.
- 虎视眈眈[idiom]glare like a tiger eyeing its prey
- 虎口拔牙[idiom]pull a tooth from a tiger's mouth―dare the greatest danger
- 虎头虎脑[idiom]naive and healthy
- "虎" is often matched with measure word "只".