adj.fmlempty; unoccupied; vacant; void
There was no empty seat.
adj.weak; in poor health
He felt very weak after his illness.
She is very weak physically.
The doctor said he had too little vital energy and blood.
What you hear about may be false; what you see is true.
That's a prettyfake ranking for you.
to leave an empty seat
spend one's time by doing nothing
n.guiding principles; theory
Words and phrases with 虚
- 虚拟现实[word]virtual reality
- 虚热[word]asthenic fever; borrowed boom
- 虚线[word]line of dashes; imaginary line
- 虚拟网[word]virtual network
- 虚岁[word]nominal age
- 虚汗[word]abnormal sweating due to general debility
- 虚弱[word]in poor health; feeble
- 虚高[word]artificially high
- 虚与委蛇[idiom]feign politeness and compliance
- 虚怀若谷[idiom]have a mind as open as a valley—be extremely modest
- 虚度年华[idiom]waste one's life
- 虚度光阴[idiom]dawdle away one's time
- 虚虚实实[idiom]combination of the true and the false
- 虚情假意[idiom]false display of affection
- 虚有其表[idiom]appear better than it is
- 虚无缥缈[idiom]purely imaginary