She has shoulder-length hair.
She has broad shoulders.
She has a dislocated shoulder.
v.take on; undertake
The burden is light on the shoulders of another.
Words and phrases with 肩
- 肩角[word]humeral angle
- 肩窝[word]shallow part of the shoulder
- 肩头[word]on the shoulders; shoulders
- 肩接[word]shoulder joint
- 肩摩毂击[idiom]crowded with people and vehicles
- 肩挑背负[idiom]carry on the shoulder and back
- 肩负重任[idiom]take up the heavy responsibility
- 肩摩踵接[idiom]rubbing the shoulder and following the steps