I got up just now and haven't washed my face yet.
My face turns red whenever I drink alcohol.
She has a round face.
n.facial expression; countenance
Don't always frown.
She changed her face suddenly.
Her face sank.
n.feelings; sensibilities; reputation
n.front part of something
front of the door
Words and phrases with 脸
- 脸不改色[word]keep one's countenance
- 脸蛋子[word]children's cheeks
- 脸相[word]facial expression
- 脸盘儿[word]shape/contour/cast of one's face
- 脸上无光[word]make somebody feel embarrassed or disgraced
- 脸色[word]complexion; facial expression
- 脸色红润[word]be look red
- 脸青鼻肿[idiom]One's face has grown purple and one's nose is swollen.
- 脸软心慈[idiom]be faint-hearted and hesitant
- 脸无人色[idiom]One's face is pale as death.
- 脸红耳赤[idiom]flush up to one's ears
- "脸" is often matched with measure word "张".