v.be equal to; be a match for; be compatible with
equal in force
measure wordused for measuring horses and mules
This is a horse.
There are three mules.
go into battle all alone
measure wordused for measuring bolts of cloth or silk
a piece of cloth
n.fmlsomething in pair
mandarin ducks which always go in pairs
Words and phrases with 匹
- 匹练[word]unrolled bolt of white silk
- 匹毡[word]roll felt
- 匹配[word]mate; matching
- 匹染[word]piece dyeing
- 匹敌[word]be equal to each other
- 匹禽[word]pair of birds
- 匹马单枪[idiom]a single mounted warrior with a spike
- 匹夫有责[idiom]Every one has the duty.
- 匹夫匹妇[idiom]ordinary people