Structure:Left below surround
calm and unhurried
v.force; compel; press; coerce
He suffered hunger and cold.
Hard pressed by hunger, he had to go begging from door to door.
She was forced to defend herself with a weapon.
v.approach; go towards; come near
Words and phrases with 迫
- 迫促[word]urgent; urge
- 迫近[word]draw near
- 迫降[word]make a forced/emergency landing; compel an aircraft to land in a designated airport
- 迫降[word]force somebody to surrender
- 迫售[word]be forced to sell
- 迫于[word]be constrained
- 迫视[word]watch intently
- 迫不得已[idiom]have no alternative
- 迫不及待[idiom]too impatient to wait