Structure:Left to right
n.group; swarm; herd; (composed of people, things, animals, etc.) crowd
packs of wolves
flock of chickens
adj.multitudinous; numerous; in large numbers
chains of mountain peaks
measure wordgroup; flock; herd
Police moved in to separate the two groups.
A crowd of reporters was hammering on the door.
A group of kids were playing with a ball in the street.
n.multitude; mass; large numbers of people
stand out from the crowd
Words and phrases with 群
- 群众意愿[word]the popular will
- 群众组织[word]mass government organization
- 群众团体[word]mass government organization
- 群英[word]galaxy/group of talents/heroes
- 群防群治[word]mass prevention and mass treatment
- 群众观点[word]mass viewpoint
- 群雕[word]group sculptures
- 群芳[word]beautiful and fragrant flowers; a group of charming women
- 群魔乱舞[idiom]a host of demons dancing in riotous revelry
- 群芳争艳[idiom]A host of beautiful women compete for attention.
- 群龙无首[idiom]a host of dragons without a head
- 群情鼎沸[idiom]a vast upsurge of public opinion and feeling
- 群雄逐鹿[idiom]powerful politicians fighting for supremacy
- 群贤毕至[idiom]All the persons of virtue arrived.
- 群策群力[idiom]pull together
- 群情激昂[idiom]Popular feeling ran high.
Chinese Characters with pinyin qún
- 裙skirt; skirt-like object