Structure:Above to below
v.aid; assist; help
I helped him with his luggage.
I helped him put up some shelves in his bedroom.
We can help you get top dollar when you sell your house.
give somebody a hand
measure worda group of; a band of; a gang of
He suffered a vicious attack by a gang of white youths.
A gang taunted a disabled man.
A gang of boys were setting off fireworks in the street.
a bunch of children
n.side (of a boat, truck, etc.) or upper (of a shoe)
side of a cart
side of a tub
side wall of ditch
side of a boat
n.gang; band; clique (group of people who associate closely for political or economic purposes)
the Gang of Four
join as partner
n.outer leaf (of cabbage, etc.)
outer leaf of cabbage
v.be hired (as a labourer); work
serve as a seasonal labourer
Words and phrases with 帮
- 帮会[word]secret society
- 帮派活动[word]faction/gang activities
- 帮佣[word]work as a hired hand; hired labourer
- 帮套[word]harness for a draught animal outside the shaft of a vehicle; draughthorse
- 帮凑[word]contribute/pool money to somebody's help/rescue
- 帮主[word]chief/head of a secret society
- 帮衬[word]help; aid financially
Similar-form characters to 帮