Please permit me to explain.
The facts brook no distortion.
Permit me to give the details later.
not allow others to explain
a worried look
This jar cannot hold so much water.
The bus can hold eighty people.
The auditorium is large enough to seat 2,000 people.
He is tolerant of others' mistakes.
She is magnanimous and tolerant.
n.state of something; situation
the appearance of a city
n.fmlRong, a surname
Words and phrases with 容
- 容积流量[word]volume flow
- 容限分析[word]tolerance analysis
- 容许极限[word]allowable limit
- 容色[word]facial expression
- 容受[word]contain; put up with
- 容许剂量[word]permissible dose
- 容或有之[idiom]Perhaps there is a probability for such an affair.
- 容身无地[idiom]no place to set oneself in
- 容光焕发[idiom]glowing with health
- 容膝之地[idiom]a place just big enough to get the knees in
- 容身之地[idiom]a place to stay
- 容头过身[idiom]get by however one can