He was awarded a special merit during his military service.
We should be proud of his willingness to help others.
She was honoured as champion during the competition.
It is a glorious thing to die!
Feel proud though defeated!
It is a glorious thing to die for the people.
always grow in spring and wither in winter
When the root is firm, the branches flourish.
n.Rong, a surname
Words and phrases with 荣
- 荣退[word]honorable discharge
- 荣枯[word]flourishing and withering; rise and fall
- 荣升[word]be honoured with promotion
- 荣军[word]handicapped soldier
- 荣誉学位[word]honorary degree
- 荣膺[word]be honoured with a post
- 荣获[word]be awarded
- 荣辱与共[idiom]share honour or disgrace
- 荣华富贵[idiom]high position and great wealth
- 荣宗耀祖[idiom]add luster to the ancestors