v.play; have fun; amuse oneself
My younger brother likes to play on the computer.
Let's enjoy ourselves in the park this afternoon.
He plays football every afternoon.
v.treat lightly; make fun of
n.object for appreciation; toy
v.employ; resort to
resort to crafty manoeuvres
Words and phrases with 玩
- 玩儿得转[word]be up to
- 玩狎[word]play with frivolously
- 玩儿命[word]gamble/paly with one's life; exert the utmost strength
- 玩意儿[word]toy; thing
- 玩索[word]same as 玩味
- 玩儿完[word]be done for; dead
- 玩火自焚[idiom]Those who plays with fire will get burnt.
- 玩物丧志[idiom]riding a hobby saps one's will to make progress
- 玩世不恭[idiom]a hippy
- 玩儿不转[idiom]can’t manage