v.complete; finish; be over; be finished
The meeting will be over soon.
I will accompany you to see a movie as soon as I finish washing these clothes.
When will you finish your work?
v.run out; use up
The rice has run out.
The ink is used up.
All the dishes were eaten up.
be a nass of bruises
Done for! It's all done for!
pay the tax
Words and phrases with 完
- 完稿[word]finish a piece of writing
- 完税证[word]certificate of tax payment
- 完井[word]well completion
- 完肤[word]unscathed skin
- 完粮[word]pay grain tax
- 完事大吉[idiom]come to a satisfactory end
- 完璧归赵[idiom]return the jade intact to the State of Zhao
- 完好无缺[idiom]flawless and perfect