Structure:Upper three surround
n.net (for fishing or catching birds)
The fisherman cast a net into the river.
We fished out a lot of fish from the net.
The mesh of this net is too big.
n.network; netlike, interlaced organization or system
net of justice
n.net-like object; net; mesh; web
v.catch with a net
Words and phrases with 网
- 网上交易[word]online transaction
- 网球场[word]racket court
- 网盘[word]online hard drive
- 网线[word]fishnet yarn
- 网址[word]website address
- 网卡[word]net card
- 网络版[word]online edition; software that can be used by multiple computers in the network at the same time
- 网络银行[word]online/Internet bank
- 网开一面[idiom]leave one side of the net open
- 网漏吞舟[idiom]so lax that evildoers can escape punishment
- 网开三面[idiom]be lenient
- common measure word"网" is often matched with measure word "个"or"张"or"面".