Go further north and then you will arrive there.
The hospital is north by east of the school.
The door is north facing.
Words and phrases with 北
- 北非[word]North Africa
- 北宋[word]Northern Song Dynasty to the 2nd year of the Jingkang reign of Emperor Qinzong )
- 北朝[word]Northern Dynasties
- 北冰洋[word]Arctic Ocean
- 北国[word]northern part of the country
- 北齐[word]Northern Qi Dynasty
- 北极[word]North Pole; north magnetic pole
- 北风[word]north wind
- 北洋军阀[idiom]Northern Warlords
- 北雁南飞[idiom]The northern goose flies south.
- 北面称臣[idiom]swear allegiance facing the north