The fish gave a leap.
A mere tap is enough to send the ball bouncing high.
With one powerful leap she crossed the ditch.
spring out of bed
jump in excitement
hop and run
a skip and a jump
jump up and down
Words and phrases with 蹦
- 蹦跶[word]bounce or jump about
- 蹦床[word]trampoline; sports event where competitors perform gymnastics on the trampoline
- 蹦蹦车[word]small motorized three-wheel transport vehicles
- 蹦蹦儿戏[word]predecessor for pingju opera
- 蹦极[word]bungee/bungy jumping; plunge
- 蹦迪[word]disco dancing
- 蹦豆儿[word]roasted broad bean; little kid