v.feel cold from contact with cold things
Water cools hands.
n.ice-like object; crystal
v.ice; put ice around; put on the ice
Ice the drinks.
Ice the beer.
Words and phrases with 冰
- 冰层[word]ice layer
- 冰块[word]ice cake/cube
- 冰原[word]ice field; névé
- 冰淇淋[word]ice cream
- 冰洞[word]ice cave
- 冰解冻释[idiom]be dispelled as the thawing of ice
- 冰消瓦解[idiom]dispel; fall apart
- 冰天雪地[idiom]world of ice and snow
- 冰魂雪魄[idiom]pure and noble
- 冰肌玉骨[idiom]of a real beauty with flesh of ice and bones of jade; a beautiful woman
- 冰清玉洁[idiom]as clear as ice and as pure as jade
- 冰雪聪明[idiom]extremely bright/intelligent
- "冰" is often matched with measure word "块"or"袋".
one piece of ice
one bag of ice