Go get some water.
Water is an important resource for human survival.
We mustn't waste water.
n.river; a general term for rivers, lakes, seas, etc.
My hometown had a flood last year.
n.extra charges or income
measure wordnumber of washes
The dress has just been washed.
My new clothes haven't been washed yet.
The trousers have been washed twice.
ability in swimming
He can't swim.
The drowning child was saved by a man who knew how to swim.
Words and phrases with 水
- 水龙[word]Water dragon; hose
- 水灵[word]fresh and juicy; radiant and vivacious
- 水池[word]pond; sink
- 水稻[word]paddy rice
- 水土流失[word]water loss and soil erosion
- 水性杨花[idiom]have easy virtue
- 水涨船高[idiom]Things improve with the improvement of the general situation.
- 水泄不通[idiom]completely packed
- 水乳交融[idiom]as well blended as milk and water
- 水落石出[idiom]Everything comes to light.
- 水火不容[idiom]incompatible as fire and water
- 水土不服[idiom]not accustomed to the climate
- 水到渠成[idiom]success is assured when conditions are ripe
- 水深火热[idiom]extreme misery
- common measure word"水" is often matched with measure word "滴"or"杯"or"瓶".
one drop of water
one glass of water
one bottle of water