v.guess; speculate; conjecture
Guess who's here?
This riddle is really difficult to guess.
Can you guess what is in my hand?
v.speculate; have doubts about
We suspect that he stole my car.
I suspect that he is more or less involved in the affair.
Everyone suspected that it was him who had done it.
Words and phrases with 猜
- 猜想[word]suppose; conjecture
- 猜谜[word]guess/solve a riddle; guess
- 猜题[word]spot exam
- 猜哑谜[word]guess at the real meaning or truth behind something
- 猜枚行令[word]play the finger game over one's cups
- 猜奖[word]play a guessing game with prizes for winners
- 猜出[word]dope out
- 猜拳行令[idiom]play the finger game