v.move/come close (to); press near (to)
Move closer, please.
He put an ear to the door to listen.
He leaned over to the girl with an air of confidentiality.
v.gather; pool; assemble
It's just to get the numbers.
People gathered here to listen to his story-telling.
Wherever they gather, they'll be happy.
v.take advantage of; happen by chance
It happened to be a sunny day.
It happened to be a holiday.
He took advantage of an opportunity.
Words and phrases with 凑
- 凑整儿[word]make up a round number
- 凑拢[word]move close to; gather together
- 凑热闹儿[word]join in the fun; add trouble to
- 凑合[word]gather together; piece together
- 凑空儿[word]try to find time
- 凑热闹[word]join in the fun; add to the trouble
- 凑搭[word]piece/club together
- 凑数[word]make complete; serve as a makeweight