v.feel; sense; realize
I feel a little unwell.
I feel keenly that my ability falls short of my wishes.
v.impress; move; touch; affect
n.feeling; sense; impression; reflection; thought
v.be grateful; be obliged; appreciate
bear a debt of gratitude for past kindness
v.(often film, blueprinting paper, etc.) sensitize
v.be contracted/affected by wind-cold
be affected by cold
Words and phrases with 感
- 感受[word]experience; be affected
- 感慨[word]heave/draw/utter a sigh
- 感悟[word]come to realize; thoughts triggered by feelings
- 感情[word]emotion; affection
- 感奋[word]be fired with enthusiasm
- 感天动地[idiom]Even the heaven and the earth are moved.
- 感情用事[idiom]act impetuously
- 感慨万端[idiom]All sorts of feelings well up in one's mind.
- 感人肺腑[idiom]move somebody deeply
- 感恩戴德[idiom]be overwhelmed with gratitude
- 感激不尽[idiom]can’t be grateful/thankful/obliged/indebted enough
- 感激涕零[idiom]shed tears of gratitude
- 感人至深[idiom]touch somebody to the depth of one's soul
- 感同身受[idiom]feel as if one experiences something in person