This is a thick plank.
The quilt is too thick.
How thick the book is.
Snow fell to a depth of three chi.
What's the thickness of the wall?
This glass is five centimeters thick.
adj.(of feelings) deep
profound sentiments of friendship
We have a very good relationship.
adj.(of profit) large
He is rich.
adj.rich or strong in flavour
The wine tastes strong.
adj.magnanimous; kind; generous
treasure the present and overlook the past
Words and phrases with 厚
- 厚朴[word]mangnolia officinalis; bark of magnolia
- 厚薪[word]handsome pay
- 厚味[word]strong taste or flavour
- 厚爱[word]great kindness
- 厚纸[word]ground paper
- 厚实[word]thick; abundant
- 厚重[word]thick and heavy; generous
- 厚施薄望[idiom]be generous in giving financial help to others without expecting repayment
- 厚味腊毒[idiom]high position and good pay may bring disaster
- 厚积薄发[idiom]be versed in a subject
- 厚德载福[idiom]Great virtue brings/carries happiness.
- 厚德载物[idiom]a person of great virtue can shoulder great responsibilities
- 厚此薄彼[idiom]favour one and be prejudiced against the other
- 厚今薄古[idiom]praise the present and belittle the past
- 厚貌深情[idiom]kindly in appearance but unfathomable at heart
- 厚颜无耻[idiom]be past shame