v.fmllive; living; be alive; save (the life of a person)
We eat to live, but not live to eat.
They will live forever in our hearts.
This tree can still live for many years.
The withered tree has come back to life.
He has a very lively personality.
invigorate the economy
n.work; product; job
This batch of products is well done.
I have finished the work.
adj.movable; moving; flexible
The child speaks just like an adult.
Words and phrases with 活
- 活体[word]living body
- 活计[word]manual labor; work
- 活化剂[word]activating agent
- 活像[word]look exactly like
- 活学活用[word]creatively study and apply
- 活跃[word]active; invigorate
- 活似[word]same as 活像
- 活期存款[word]current deposit/account
- 活色生香[idiom]Lively colour brings forth fragrance.
- 活龙活现[idiom]same as 活灵活现
- 活剥生吞[idiom]accept uncritically
Chinese Characters with pinyin huó
- 和mix with water, etc.