Therein lies the seriousness of the problem.
Lu Xun is the zhou Shuren.
At that time, a year ago, the park had just been built.
just for this reason
conj.fmleven; even if
Even without outside assistance, the task can be finished on time.
Even from this one part, one can see the general idea.
adv.fmlat once; prompt
may be triggered off at any moment
be on call at any hour
Your presence is immediately requested.
expect a prompt reply
v.near; approach; come into contact
keep somebody at an arm's length
prep.be prompted by the occasion
recall old memories at the sight of something
adv.at present; immediate; in the immediate future; the same (day, etc.); now
this very day
Words and phrases with 即
- 即时反馈[word]immediate feedback
- 即期支票[word]check payable at sight
- 即期汇兑[word]sight exchange
- 即期付现[word]immediate/prompt cash payment
- 即时加工[word]immediate processing
- 即位[word]take one's seat; ascend the throne
- 即景生情[idiom]be inspired by scenery
- 即席赋诗[idiom]improvise a poem
- 即鹿无虞[idiom]act without due consideration and end up in failure