adj.(of a plant, etc.) withered
adj.(of a well, river, etc.) dried up
We found a dry well.
The river has dried up.
The creek dries up.
dull and boring
adj.(of muscle) dry and shrivelled; emaciated
n.dialdregs of sesame, soya bean, or camellia after extraction
dregs of soya bean
Words and phrases with 枯
- 枯坐[word]sit idly
- 枯水年[word]low-flow year
- 枯井不波[word]A dried-up well doesn’t have ripples.
- 枯痔法[word]withering haemorrhoid therapy
- 枯槁[word]withered; haggard
- 枯枝材[word]dry fallen wood
- 枯索[word]devoid of vitality; dull and dry
- 枯鱼病鹤[idiom]fish out of water and sick cranes
- 枯木朽株[idiom]withered trees and rotten stumps
- 枯树生花[idiom]A dried up tree comes to life again.
- 枯枝败叶[idiom]withered branches and dead leaves
- 枯木死灰[idiom]withered trees and dying embers
- 枯木逢春[idiom]spring comes to the withered tree